Thursday, January 23, 2014

FINAL PROJECT

 LOVE


 SHADOW

 12 MIDNIGHT
I went outside at midnight and took the picture.

 MOVEMENT

 THREE

 HIGH POINT

 OVERSIZED
She's wearing an oversized flannel.
 REFLECTION

 SOFT
Little kid's faces are always really soft.

 TOO MUCH
Studying for finals with too much work to do.

 SINGLE
A single penny and it's worth a single cent.

 COLD
She's sleeping; out cold.

 NEW/OLD
An old banana and an new apple.

 FAMILIAR
I've had this blanket ever since I was born.

 HOT

 ENERGY
Coffee gives you energy.

 SHARP
Sharp cheddar cheese.

 THE END
At the end of the day.

 ELECTRIC
An electric scooter.

 CONTEMPLATION
I can never decide what to wear.

 MUSIC

 CLOSED

 SHOES

 WARNING

 COMMUNITY
The community park in my neighborhood.

INTIMIDATING
High school can be an intimidating place.

No comments:

Post a Comment